We are looking to add to our dynamic – and fantastically nerdy – programming team! Expand your horizons with our great opportunities – you’ll be involved in a range of projects and will never experience a dull moment. If you fancy yourself a modern programming wiz – and fit our criteria listed below – drop us a line today!
- Strong background in Object Oriented PHP
- Experience working with MVC frameworks, Zend in particular is preferred
- Experience consuming & building Restful Web API’s
- Full life cycle web application development
- Development of Database Driven Web apps (either MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Ease in working on different projects simultaneously
- A fresh, creative & hard–working attitude
Sound like you? We’d love to know more! Please send along your resume, a brief cover letter and any relevant portfolio.
We are seeking an edgy graphic designer with a distinctly modern style and unrivaled creative edge. You will work as a member of our dynamic design team to bring Web Sites, Ad Campaigns, Emails, Applications, UI projects from concept to finish. If you think you have the vision and aesthetic to revolutionize the look of our projects, read on for more info & then drop us a line!
- Excellent Knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment.
- A pleasant and positive attitude.
- PHP or Python experience is a big plus
- Design degree 3 years experience as Web Designer, or equivalent are pluses
If you can see yourself in our forward-thinking office – complete with youthful start-up culture – send your resume, a brief cover letter and a link to some recent & relevant portfolio.
Head of Growth & Performance Marketing
Immudyne is seeking a Head of Growth & Performance Marketing to build and lead our customer acquisition strategy, developing and executing on marketing efforts across a portfolio of paid and organic channels. The role requires a deep knowledge of defining and scaling online and some offline paid media & SEO campaigns, the ability to experiment successfully with data-driven insights to uncover top drivers of growth, and a demonstrated ability to drive value and performance optimization. You will also possess a desire to build out and lead a team, define objectives and goals, and track and share performance across the company. Top-notch strategic, analytical, creative and leadership skills are a requirement, as this role provides an opportunity to significantly influence performance and success of the business.
Build a premier performance marketing division at Immudyne to scale new customer growth
Craft and execute on a powerful customer acquisition strategy that aligns platforms, messaging, and audiences to achieve growth and brand awareness objectives.
Run a multi-million dollar budget across a portfolio of efforts to meet performance goals
Facilitate relationships with external vendors and internal resources to optimize performance across digital channels (display, search, social) and SEO
Collaborate with marketing and design teams to expand and optimize conversion funnels
Identify and experiment with new/additional online and offline channels that show significant potential for influencing acquisition success, such as radio, podcasts, television, direct mail
Create a growth roadmap, complete with performance tracking, measuring, goal setting, milestones, and brand-aligned criteria for launching new strategies
Develop our subscriber/one-time customer ratio to advance the impact of recurring revenue
Implement a segmented approach to storytelling through carefully tailored campaigns that activate new audiences and communities
You have continuously proven yourself academically, personally and professionally. You have succeeded in demanding, fast-paced, changing environments, with 7+ years of multi-channel acquisition experience. You have exceptional leadership, strategic, analytical and communication skills. Current or recent experiencing directly leading performance/acquisition marketing efforts, without significant handholding from external agencies. Strong expertise in and direct management of paid channels across all devices. Established track record owning multi-million dollar budget and team management responsibilities. BA or BS in marketing or quantitative field required, MA or MBA preferred.
Technical Marketing Associate
About the Role
Immudyne is seeking a Marketing Technology Associate (i.e. Growth Hacker) that has an excellent technical background with front end design & A/B testing experience and a proven ability to create and implement new customer acquisition strategies. Prior Healthcare/biotech experience is helpful but not required.
– Implement growth hacking techniques in lead sourcing, SEO, content marketing, PR, social media, video, email marketing, links building, website analytics
– Lead A/B testing and provide technical support for landing page creation
– Engage our customers via multiple channels
– Own the operations and integration of internal and vendor platforms and leverage APIs across the 3rd party marketing platforms (Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain etc.)
– Continuously proven yourself academically, personally and professionally.
– Succeeded in demanding, fast-paced, changing environments.
– Vision for what works within a marketing tech stack, and familiarity with tech that can measure and track visitors and customers on our site like: GTM, GA, Mixpanel, as well as landing page testing platforms like Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Crazy Egg, Clicky.
– Well-versed in on-site/off-site and server-side SEO optimization, and are able to participate in building a well-optimized website from the ground up while maintaining superior user experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.